The practice welcomes new patients.
To register with the Wellbrook Medical Centre we will need confirmation of who are you are where you live. All newly registered patients over the age of 14 will be asked to complete a health questionnaire.
To confirm who you are, we will need one of the following:
- Full UK passport.
- Full foreign passport & copy of VISA if required
- UK driving licence.
- Blue Disabled driver's pass (must be current).
- European Union member state identity card.
- Police warrant card.
- Armed Forces ID card.
You may print off a registration form, Patient Questionnaire & Summary Care Record form here, please fill them out and bring them with you to the practice along with the required supporting documents. Without these your application will not be processed.
Registration Form - all patients
- 14yrs +
Summary Care Record Form - for all patients currently with the NHS - for further information please click on the link below.
Join our PPG?- 14yrs +
If you have changed your name you must have a supporting document regarding the change or name, eg marriage certificate, Decree Absolutle or Deed Poll Document.
To confirm where you live, we will need one of the following:
- driving licence with current address.
- European Union member state identity card (if not used as ID).
- Current Utility Bill.
- Local authority council tax bill (current financial year).
- Council rent book (must be current).
- If you have recently moved to the area and have yet to receive any of the above, a confirmation letter from either your solicitor or the council stating your new address.
Please provide us with a photocopy of your documents plus the original for us to view.
Please note we are a very busy surgery and you may be asked to wait, where possible if you could the lunchtime hours.