Buidling your wellbeing
If you or someone you know is struggling with this very challenging situation we are all in, please click on the website link for ways to feel a bit calmer and ideas to help you cope.
This website, co-funded by NHS England, has been designed by a group of people who want to help anyone who is struggling with the very challenging situation we are all in, to feel a bit calmer and find new ways to help them cope. We hope that 1000s of people will look at this website and together we can use the resources it offers, so that even though we are not physically with each other, we can feel connected ‘virtually’.
Even if at the moment you’re facing things on your own, or feel like you’re alone, we hope you can still feel supported and connected to others in some way.
Things may be especially hard for you if you are a young carer, or a carer.
If you are self-isolating right now, we still want to help you find ways to feel more connected.
Building your wellbeing
Making better choices today can have a big impact on your health. One You is here to help you get healthier and feel better with free tips, tools and support. Whether it's moving more, eating more healthily or checking yourself – One You can help you make small, practical changes that fit in with your life.
These are split into different sections:
For Your Mind
• Low mood
• Urgent Support
• Helping Others
• Possible Causes
• Your Mind Quiz
For Your Body
• Check your health
• Quite smoking
• Drink less
• Sexual Health
• Lose weight
• Eat Better
• Move More
• How are you quiz
• NHS Smokefree
• Drink Free Days
• Couch to 5K
• Active 10
• Easy Meals
Apps we (NHS) recommend
• Thrive: Feel Stress Free
• iPrevail – Stress, Anxiety, Depression
• Catchit – Turn negative thoughts to positive one – improve mental wellbeing
• My Possible Self – control thoughts, feelings & behaviour, fear, anxiety & tackle unhelpful thinking
• Pzizz – stop racing mind, get to sleep stay asleep and wake refreshed
• Healthunlocked – connect with people with MH , low mood and anxiety
• Feel Good – Cognitive behavioural therapy, improve thought, feelings, self-esteem and self confidence
• Cove – Create music to express complex feeling, improving emotional and mental health
• Cypher 0 Space to share feelings, secrets, give and receive support and connect to other support organisations